Okay so it does not seem to work, I think I tried everything: using slashes, backslashes, changing the starting folder, the starting of the path (./, /, no /, folder/). I also tried having my picture in the same folder as the html file. And I tried using the sugarcube way of showing images ([img[img.png]]). And nothing worked, ah yes ! The only thing that worked is when I gave the entire path (exactly what I do not want to do). I don't want to get my images on internet because I have to store them online, on a public website, and who knows how much time the storing will last. I saw you can use macros but it seems a little difficult maybe, I don't know, tell me about it if you think it is affordable.