- Story formats are now preserved during import (thanks Thomas Michael Edwards).
$$ and other esoteric-ish characters in passages are no longer inappropriately transformed during the publishing process (thanks Thomas Michael Edwards).
- A bug where passage connections would sometimes not update with zoom level changes has been fixed.
- A cosmetic issue with popup balloons is fixed.
- The link to the Twine forum on the welcome page is fixed.
- The editor now checks for an updated version against
http://twinery.org/latestversion/2.json once a day and informs users accordingly.
- Passage connections are now drawn using SVG for improved performance.
Built-In Story Formats